6. House charges are not permissible for private, semi-private or group lessons. Pursuant to Policy #5 above, lesson payment is required on the day of the lesson at check-in prior to going on court. All private and semi-lesson clients are required to have a credit card number on file (no exceptions).
7. Non-Member Private and Semi-Private Tennis Lessons – There is a surcharge for non-member private and semi-private tennis lessons in addition to the private and semi-private lesson rate.
8. Fees are non-refundable (since enrollment is closed when full) except as noted:
For medical disabilities a pro rata refund or credit, less a $5.00 processing fee, shall be given from the date the refund is requested when accompanied with a doctor's statement explaining the nature of the disability or injury.
A refund or credit shall be issued for any program canceled by the Brown Billone Club (i.e. due to lack of enrollment
A student asked by the club to withdraw due to not meeting eligibility requirements (i.e. NTRP) shall be issued a pro rata refund or credit.
Vouchers (for a make-up or registration in another program) shall be issued for programs canceled by the club due to severe weather conditions.
An Owner must approve all credits and refunds
9. A student/player is responsible for payment of the full fee for any private lesson or court reservation canceled less than 24 hours in advance (i.e. credit card number will be accessed). Player making reservation is responsible for payment. Player making reservation is also responsible for any unpaid portions of court time cost. Court reservations made by outside organizations require a 72 hour cancellation notice.
10. A $10.00 fee will be assessed for an outdoor court reservation canceled less than 24 hours in advance.